We collect the following information from you:
- Your name and contact information, such as your email address and phone number.
- Information about your use of our services, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
- Information about your device, such as your IP address and browser type.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To improve our services.
- To protect our legal rights.
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, such as those who host our website or provide us with customer support.
- Law enforcement or other government officials, if required to do so by law.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the email.
You can access, correct, or delete your personal information by contacting us.
We have taken steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
leknails.com uses Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for securing online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order online at leknails.com is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the phone.
Our Safe Shopping Guarantee
When you shop at leknails.com, you are protected by our Safe Shopping Guarantee: If your credit card information is stolen because you used your credit card to make an online purchase from leknails.com, we'll make sure you don't have to pay any fraudulent charges made to your account. Here's how it works: If fraudulent charges are made to your credit card, you must notify your credit card company in accordance with its rules and procedures.